Do Not Call Policy
We respect your right not to be called
Consumers who do not wish to be contacted by us can add their names to our internal do not solicit list, which will be maintained for at least 5 years.
- We will comply with laws and regulations and are committed to protecting and respecting consumers' rights to privacy.
- We will maintain a record of the name and telephone number(s) for consumers who do not wish to be called or contacted. Upon request, consumers' telephone number(s) (both customers and non-customers) will be added to the internal Do Not Solicit List within five (5) business days of receipt of such request. This record will be retained for at least five (5) years.
- Consumers are responsible for notifying us of any changes in name or telephone number if they move or wish to place a new telephone number on the internal Do Not Solicit list. Furthermore, consumers are responsible for notifying us if there is more than one telephone line or number that they wish to place on the Do Not Solicit list.
- We will not send you unsolicited fax offers
- Those contacted by us may request a copy of this Policy. Upon receipt of request, we will send a copy via post or electronic mail within a reasonable time period of thirty (30) days.
- To add your self to this list, or for further questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org